DM & DNB Neurology: He has completed his neurology education under the esteemed leadership of Dr. Satish V. Khadilkar at the prestigious Grant Govt. Medical College and Sir J.J. Group of hospitals, Mumbai.
MD Medicine: N. H. L Municipal Medical College & V. S Group of Hospitals, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
MBBS: B. J. Medical College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
International & National Publications
- Do longer necks predispose to Hirayama disease? A comparison with mimics and controls Satish Khadilkar, Bhagyadhan Patel, Ashish Bhutada, Chetan Chaudhari; Journal of Neurological Sciences, November 2015.
- A practical approach to diseases affecting dentate nuclei; S. Khadilkar, S. Jaggi, Patel, R. Yadav, P. Hanagandi, L.L. Faria do Amaral; Clinical Radiology, August 2015.
- Two cases of CISMP: Expanding the spectrum of chronic immune polyradiculopathies; S. Khadilkar, Patel, K. Mansukhani, S. Jaggi; Muscle and Nerve, 2016.
- Patel Bhagyadhan, Chakor RT, Kothari KV, Nadaf S. Reversible central neural hyperexcitability: an electroencephalographic clue to hypocalcaemia. BMJ Case Rep. 2017 Aug 1;2017.
- Khadilkar S, Jagiasi K, Yadav J, Chavan SV, Soni G, Patel Bhagyadhan. Myotonic Dystrophy Type 1 Clinical, Electrophysiological and Molecular Characterization: Experience at Tertiary Care Centre. J Assoc Physicians India. 2017 Jun;65(6):32-37.
- Bhutada AG, Khadilkar S, Chaudhari C, Patel Bhagyadhan, Yadav J. Clinical reasoning: transient cervical cord swelling in monomelic amyotrophy. Neurology. 2015 Feb17; 84(7):759 PubMed PMID: 25688153.
- Patel Bhagyadhan A, Chakor RT, Nadaf S, Kothari KV. Leptomeningeal carcinomatosis presenting as cauda equina syndrome. Ann Indian Acad Neurol [serial online] 2017 [cited 2017 Sep 1];20:320-1.
- Khadilkar SV, Patel Bhagyadhan A, Lalkaka JA. Making sense of the clinical spectrum of limb girdle muscular dystrophies. Pract Neurol. 2018 Jun;18(3):201-210.
- Paraneoplastic Neurological Syndromes: What the Physician Should Know Satish V Khadilkar, Bhagyadhan A Patel, JAPI 2018
- Patel Bhagyadhan A, Chakor RT, Kothari KV, Nadaf S. Reversible central neural hyperexcitability: an electroencephalographic clue to hypocalcaemia. BMJ Case Rep. 2017 Aug 1;2017.
- Hypertrophic Cranial Polyneuropathies and Pituitary Lesions (P4.051) Ninad Desai, Satish Khadilkar, Bhagyadhan Patel